Hello World!

Hello World!

This is my blog. Not only that, but it's an extension of what I post on twitter. It contains my personal commentary regarding the posts I make, provides a more in depth explanation of what I posted and why I posted it. It's a hub for all of my programming escapades, and the central headquarters for everything that I deem worthy of posting about.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Oneiron

So, after realizing I needed to learn how to program better than I currently was, I decided to take it to extremes and learn how to do hard coding with C#. Thus I began a journey that would lead me to complete Oneiron, which is the Greek word for dream. The more you play through the different scenarios, the more you begin to understand these strange worlds you build in your subconscious.


A typical screen showing the outcome of one of the choices you made


Description: 

You can't understand it, nor do you want to understand it. It's an addiction, an
addiction to dreams. Journey through your dreams to discover who or what is
trapping you within your subconscious. Perhaps you will learn something about
yourself.
This game plays out like a Choose your own adventure book, without the book.
It's an entirely text-based game, so you will have to read in order to get the full
effect of the game. 

You may play the game here if you so desire: Link

Oneiron is now located on itch.io! Check it out here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment