Hello World!

Hello World!

This is my blog. Not only that, but it's an extension of what I post on twitter. It contains my personal commentary regarding the posts I make, provides a more in depth explanation of what I posted and why I posted it. It's a hub for all of my programming escapades, and the central headquarters for everything that I deem worthy of posting about.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

SEMI Update

After working a bit more on SEMI, I managed to create a working shop with buttons and powerups and pills and money and stuff. Here's an example of how it looks and how it's working so far. I used a simple powerup & debuff combo that would be noticeable. This pill increases speed at the cost of a smaller jump height.

Showing off the money management system, shop system, and the powerup & debuff combo system. So, basically, showing off a bunch of systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment